- The quarterly report is a summary of your hard work. Please fill it in properly and ensure all the required data and information are complete and accurate.
Please fill in a report for each student, then rename the file to be the name of the student and the month. (Example: Inaya_January).
Please pay attention to the following points while filling in the report:
- Write the student’s name at the top of the file and use it within the file instead of writing he or she.
- Make sure that you write the student’s name correctly. (Please check the email that was sent to you from Support where you will find the correct spelling of the names)
- Avoid spelling and grammatical mistakes.
- Make sure that you fill in all the required data including the comments.
Always use motivating words. If the student doesn’t practice regularly, ask the parent politely to encourage their child to practice by saying that regular practice will make a difference.
Plan for the next 3 months:
Give an approximate plan for the next 3 months. This shows that you are organised and you are working towards a target.
Please check the following templates: