Methodology of Teaching the Arabic Language
|Level||Book||Methodology of Teaching||Examinations|
|Beginners||Beginners||The main aim of this level is to teach the student how to write the Arabic Alphabet and the words.
The student should also know the meaning of each word.
|At the end of the level, dictate the student some words similar to what they have learned.
|1||Kunooz 1||– Read the introduction of each book but don’t follow the time frame specified in the books.
– Read the new words and the sentences to the student, and translate them to the student especially in the first 2 levels.
– Ask the student to write the words and regularly check their writing.
– Give the student a homework each class.
– Revise the previous lesson every class.
|– There are three chapters in each level. Test the student after each chapter and at the end of the level.
– The student is tested three times in each level. Prepare a written test and email it to Quality Control. Once they approve it, you can email it to the student.
Examinations for level 1 to 6:
- The exam should not exceed 90 mins.
- Ask the student to print the exam, answer the questions, take a photo of the answers or scan it, then email it to you. Answers should be written in handwriting, not computer.
- Always include questions from the previous chapters in each exam.
- All examinations should be emailed to Quality Control after you mark them.